Message From The President,
Alan M. Aronson
It is an honor to be your new President. Under the exemplary leadership of Cheri F. Deutch, the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors have made significant strides, and our new administration will continue on that path.
As an Egalitarian Conservative synagogue, affiliated with the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism, our mission is to provide all members of the community with the opportunity to participate in prayer, education and social activities in a warm and friendly environment that promotes the growth and ideals of Conservative Judaism. Going forward, the challenge for all of us is to increase membership and secure financial and spiritual health.
Temple Torah has a lot to offer and we welcome you to partake in these opportunities and much more:
- Rabbi Edward C. Bernstein and Cantor Zachary Mondrow’s inspiring services.
- Our many services include:
- Daily Minyan
- Shabbat Minhah
- Shabbat mornings (traditional,
- Our lively musical Shabbat with a
- Holiday services
- Adult Education
- Holocaust Learning Center programs
- Wiston Family Early Childhood Learning Center
- Esther and Simon Adler Religious School
- Judaic Academic Center at Temple Torah
- Youth programs
- Men’s Club
- Monthly Bulletin (The Shofar)
Join me on this journey in this season of growth and renewal. Become a part of our Temple Torah Family and make our warm and inviting synagogue your home away from home.